vendredi 2 septembre 2011

I will bless the LORD at all times [Psalm 34: 2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9]

I will bless the LORD at all times; praise shall be always in my mouth. My soul will glory in the LORD that the poor may hear and be glad.

I will bless the LORD at all times.

Magnify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together. I sought the LORD, who answered me, delivered me from all my fears.

I will bless the LORD at all times.

Look to God that you may be radiant with joy and your faces may not blush for shame. In my misfortune I called, the LORD heard and saved me from all distress.

I will bless the LORD at all times.
The angel of the LORD, who encamps with them, delivers all who fear God. Learn to savor how good the LORD is; happy are those who take refuge in him.

I will bless the LORD at all times.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire